Wednesday, September 26, 2012
MASS EFFECT TRILOGY – NOVEMBER 6TH 2012
Just today on the Mass Effect website BioWare posted an image of the Mass Effect Trilogy as well as the release date of November 6th for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
According to BioWare the collection will include the following.
* Over 75 hours of story content, plus Mass Effect 3’s critically acclaimed multiplayer mode.
* Create and customize your own character with his or her appearance and skills, then play your Commander Shepard through all three Mass Effect games.
* Experience an amazingly rich and detailed universe where your decisions have profound consequences on the action and the outcome.
* Build a personalized arsenal with powerful weapons complete with their own upgrades and modifications
* Unleash devastating abilities and skills as you command and train an elite squad.
* Take the war online with class-based, co-operative multiplayer in Mass Effect 3.
I sort of wish this would have came out prior to my buying all three games earlier this year because the box is sharp.
So What do you think will this make you want to get all of them in a nice package?