As most of you already know there was a leaked document on Microsoft's plan for the X-Box 720. Of course it is all over the place and I will delve into that in a little bit. Now for the key story of this post is that THQ have officially announced their pre-order bonus for this year's WWE '13.
The only thing though from what I have seen is the pre-order bonus is only based in the U.K. but I am sure with time you will see it attached to all the outlets you get your game. I do not see this "Exclusive" to the U.K even though websites tend to make acknowledgements.
Tyson has a long-standing relationship with the WWE, his most notable appearance was at Wrestlemania XIV where he served as an enforcer for D-Generation X, he has also guest hosted Monday Night Raw and is a member of the WWE Hall of Fame.
“As one of the most dominant champions in boxing history and one of the most memorable guests to ever be featured on WWE programming, Mike Tyson led an incredible revolution that changed the way fans perceive the sport,” said Sean Ratcliffe, THQ’s brand VP.
“The baddest man on the planet is back – and only in WWE ’13,” added the man himself. ”Fans everywhere can now relive what I experienced during the ‘Attitude Era.’”
I am sure this will cater to all those who love the WWE franchise games. I definitely am looking forward to it.
1. It’s six times more powerful than the Xbox 360
2. It will be set at a $299 launch price
3. “Kinect V2″ will use stereo sensors, including two cameras
4. Xbox 720 games will look 4x to 6x better than current-gen titles
5. “Kinect glasses” codenamed “Fortaleza” are in development
6. Fortaleza will launch in 2014
7. The Xbox 720 will feature an “always on” mode
8. Visual improvements include “true” 1080p and full 3D support
9. A 10-year life cycle is expected for the Xbox 720
If the rumors of the document are true then at least there will be alot to look forward to with the Next Xbox. Hell and you can never disappoint with a price point that is not something shocking to consumers.